Thursday, December 06, 2007

High school drop-out kills eight in US mall shooting - Independent Online Edition > Americas

High school drop-out kills eight in US mall shooting - Independent Online Edition > Americas: "Published: 06 December 2007"


I feel so sad reading the news. It is supposed to be a warm peaceful season with a lot of thanks, love and caring.
Even I am in Taiwan, I still can feel the atmosphere from the news about shopping season. What's wrong with the US? Why does Bush still insist Iran is dangerous only because he's too arrogant to admit any mistakes he and his team may have made?
I feel sorry for the Americans. And from the description the shooting "rocked a city which is a virtual byword for the heartland – friendly, overweight, and heavily suburbanised."

Why the world is filled up with hatred, desperation, violence (even in my favorite time of the year)?

No comments: